The structure of the HTML-document binding tags
In this lesson you will learn:
- What is a directive DOCTYPE.
- The structure of HTML-pages.
- Required tags HTML-page.
HTML is not a programming language - a markup language, so learning HTML quickly and easily.
Tags and attributes are not sensitive to regsitru.
HTML-page recommended to start with the directive DOCTYPE, which tells the browser which version of HTML used in the writing of the page. Accepted standard for 2015 is considered to be version HTML5. In HTML5 DOCTYPE version does not specify that eases the transition to HTML5 with older versions. For example, if the HTML-page complies with HTML4, then the transition to HTML5 enough to change the DOCTYPE.
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> - HTML4 <!DOCTYPE HTML> - HTML5
All browsers support abbreviated DOCTYPE declaration and display HTML-page in accordance with the standard. Differences between versions of HTML, please see page w3.org/TR/html5-diff/#doctype
HTML-page contains the required tags are arranged in an orderly fashion.
<!DOCTYPE HTML> <html> <head> <title>Title HTML-page</title> </head> <body> Text HTML-page. </body> </html>
- Container HTML defines the beginning and end of HTML-pages.
- HEAD container defines a head portion HTML-page.
- TITLE container contains the name of HTML-pages.
- BODY container contains information that is displayed in the browser window.
Theory will complement the practice.
- Open a text editor Notepad ++ (or HTML-editor, if you have one).
- Type the text example given above:
- Container TITLE record - Lesson 1.
- Container BODY record - My first HTML-page.
- Save an example of a file on drive D lesson1.html your computer.
- Open a browser that is installed on your computer (eg Internet Explorer).
- At the command prompt, type of browser D:/lesson1.html and press Enter.
- Look looks like HTML-page.
Congratulations, you have just created this web page. Agree, it was not difficult.