What should be the website
Gone are the days when the Internet used for research purposes only, working on personal computers. Now the Internet has become a social phenomenon, a means of communication, and a huge global online library wide range of information. Now the network can be accessed not only from computers but from mobile phones, televisions, various gadgets. Maybe in the near future the Internet will be connected to vacuum cleaners, refrigerators, washing machines and other household appliances. To all this "iron" function properly on the network, it is necessary that its software met the established Internet standards. Therefore, when creating a website of its developer must comply with current Internet standards, which ensure that the website will be displayed correctly and the same on different devices.
The modern web standards developed by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). On its website http://w3.org published current Internet standards that obzatelny to use.
Today, the average user of the Internet is the common man who is not versed in the intricacies of the various technical Internet. Therefore, when creating a website of its developer must take care of the completeness and readability html-pages:
- the structure of the web site and its individual pages must be well thought out;
- html-pages should be easy to read, so that the eyes do not get tired;
- important material should be isolated and "evident" that the visitor immediately drew attention to it;
- video files and audio files should be played directly from html-pages, without external load.
We have already said that people come to the Internet with a variety of devices that can be connected to different networks, so the speed of the Internet could be different. Based on this, the developer must create a site html-pages as much as possible compact and simple. The more complex html-page, the more time and system resources it requires for its treatment.
Html-page should not requirefor your display additional software, in addition to a standard web browser.
What is WEB 2.0
The concept of WEB 2.0 - is a list of rules that must meet the website.
The basic principles of the concept of WEB 2.0:
- The separation of content(the information presented on html-page), presentation(output format) and behavior(the reaction of the page to the actions of the visitor ) html-pages. This approach to designing a website allows you to change the content without affecting the appearance and behavior; or develop the content, presentation and behavior of different people.
- Loads the contents of. In response to a click on the hyperlink must be updated not the whole html-page, and only some of it. This principle makes it possible to significantly reduce the amount of traffic (the information transmitted), and perform any action with the data after downloading.
- Generated content. Certain parts of html-pages may not load on the network and generated "in situ", in the browser. This principle makes it possible to further reduce network traffic.
- Semantically markup data. This principle allows to link data that prints html-page, according to certain rules.
Novice developer sites some of the above may not be entirely clear. This is normal. After the basic theoretical material on the creation of Web sites will be studied, it will be necessary to reread this page - everything will become much clearer.